Saturday, June 4, 2011

Trésor: Le Théâtre et la danse aux valeurs de l’or [REPORT]

Did you notice my latest blog-post tagged with illustrapaintydoodlesketchadraw? It is a poster that I made for my department's event. And now, here is the report:


Trésor: Le Théâtre et la danse aux valeurs de l’or
Le Petit Chaperon Rouge et ses amis
20 May 2011




I am choosen to be the artistic coordinator for this event. I have worked for a month with lots and lots of help from my deary friends. They are: Aji, Icha, Erlita, Novika, Ola, Ulfah, Adam, Denta, and Nasrul. We've worked day and night, through hot and cold, through rain and storm :DDDDD Our jobs were making the stage decorations, properties, poster design and we were responsable for the stage decoration during the show.



The UHU Troop: Me, Ulfah, Erlita, Aji


That whole month painful (okay I know I’m exaggerating) work was SATISFYING (it still IS!)!

At first Riry, the event coordinator, doubted this event, but then I said, "I am sure that this auditorium will be FULL!". And I was right. Bunch of people came to Lembaga Indonesia Prancis (LIP). A small group that came late even couldn't see the show. It turned out that small group was people from Balairung Press. Click this for the article.

Since I was the artistic coordinator, I had to stay behind the scene but, I managed to get some photos of the show.






And these are my precious gems:





FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All images by Damar Rakhmayastri, unless, will be credited. Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC. Powered by Blogger.