Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NO!

You see, when I really like something and I want to share, I don't shove it other people's throat. It's his/her choice to like it or not. If other people have something that I like, I WILL ask for it and I will like it THE WAY I SEE IT, not HOW THEY like it.

Enough whining.

I have better things to do. I want to show you two things I had done recently. First, as I told you in previous post, I had my hair cut and it ended up super messy. Second, I tried to draw on canvas using watercolor for the very first time in my entire life.

My bangs go wild!

'I said NO!' - My very first attempt painting on canvas, a girl tried to say no to her overly pushy friend.

I should practice more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All images by Damar Rakhmayastri, unless, will be credited. Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC. Powered by Blogger.