Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Thailand International Ukulele Festival 3 2013

I was trying to be a contributor for Indonesia Ukulele Community in Thailand International Ukulele Festival 3 which was held in Parc Paragon, Siam Paragon, Bangkok, Thailand. It was a really great and amazing experience to be there because I got to interview some ukulele players that you might know. (Actually I interviewed Alan Soo from Ukulele Movement (Singapore) as well, but since I forgot to charge my battery, my camera just died when I started interviewing him :( )

Sorry for the overexposed, shaky and blurry video, i just couldn't contain my happiness being in an ukulele festival ;)
Enjoy!

October 19&20, 2013, Bangkok, Thailand.
Gears: Canon EOS 500D + Canon EF-S 18-55mm with Broken AF

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All images by Damar Rakhmayastri, unless, will be credited. Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC. Powered by Blogger.