Friday, May 16, 2014

When the grumpy man is having his birthday

I'm sorry because I'm not anywhere near him to say happy birthday directly, to hug, and to kiss him. So I change all my social medias' profile/cover picture with a picture of he and I, to tell him that I'm always by his side :D

I made an acrylic painting for him.
'A Minute Before Transformation' - Acrylic and Chinese Ink on 35 x 45 Canvas - Done in 4-5 hours
This painting is about a grumpy man who will turn into a wolf soon after he sees a full moon. I consider my SO as a werewolf, because he doesn't like vegetable and prefer meat instead.

I also cover a song by Herman Dune 'I Wish That I Could See You Soon'


Happy birthday, my dear lovely wolf! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All images by Damar Rakhmayastri, unless, will be credited. Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC. Powered by Blogger.